||Programms > Phenotypology
Phenotypology (not physiognomy) is an uncompetitive technology of rapid person’s character diagnostics according to his appearance (the features of his face). The difference between phenotypology and physiognomy is the same as between astronomy and astrology. Phenotype is the exterior display of genetics. By mastering phenotypolygy, all the personal peculiarities, features of character, which are founded by genetics, could be easily comprehended from a person’s face.
Possessing the knowledge of phenotypology you possess a powerful “weapon”, latest technologies in the field of interpersonal relationships, business, selling, children up-bringing etc.
Phenotypology is a science about the interconnection of psychological and psychophysical characteristics in person’s behavior genetics on the basis of individual features of his phenotype. Phenotype is an aggregate of the biological individual’s (in particular human’s) features in every specific moment of its life. Phenotype is formed with the assistance of genotype under the influence of the environment, and is manifestation of genotype in particular conditions. It is possible to uncover the genetic program of any person’s development merely using the scientifically ascertained well-founded and strictly classified data. Phenotype technology combines multidimensional scaling, cluster and factor analysis.
The usage of any scientific typology depends on the characteristics’ quantity and resolution, from which the phenotype is formed. Till present the following types are well-known:
Author of the typology T y p e o f t h e t e m p e r a m e n t
| E. Kretschmer
| W. H. Sheldon
| C. Conrad
|| viscose type
|| spiritualistic type
| I. P. Pavlov
|| strong even-tempered
| strong even-tempered
The phenotypology, unlike the representatives of other typological schoolings, carry out the identification by using more that 140 basic phenotype features. At the same time the possible quantity of types could be up to 10 raised to the thirtieth power. This fact is the evidence of every person’s unique individuality. It is impossible to designate a person correctly to any limited quantity of types. Phenotypology guarantees an individual approach and the utmost accuracy of the gained characteristics. Every student of phenotypology obtains the full complex of skills and knowledge in a period from 40 till 96 teaching periods.
Phenotypology is based on organs’ physiology. Teaching phenotypology is based on four sharply successive steps:
1. Physiology – how the human organs are structured (for instance, chin, helix, nose, lips, eyebrows etc.)
2. Psychophysiology – the interconnection between the nerve system and individual peculiarities of physiology.
3. Psychology - in the immediate branch of person’s character.
4. Compensatory (adaptive) mechanism – the most significant index in phenotypology. As the compensatory (adaptive) mechanism in particular illustrates and explains the difference between the features that are founded by nature (which sometimes are thoroughly camouflaged) and those characteristics, which are shown open. Phenotypology skillfully reveals the true nature even of the most experienced and confident people, who are professionally able to mask their true face.
Postulates of phenotypology:
1. you shouldn’t make a final conclusion only by one feature.
2. you shouldn’t yield to any provocation of the interlocutor and tell him any of his individual peculiarities or try to astonish him with your phenotypology knowledge. This might repel the person you are talking to and cause estrangement (not everyone likes the fact that you know much about him).
3. you shouldn’t use this mighty instrument against people. Every person is defenseless against the technology, which is able to say: “The king is naked!”
4. making phetypological analysis you mustn’t deviate from the technology.
5. the same as mathematics is not meant instead of the brains, but for them, phenotypology is not meant instead of intuition, experience and gained psychology knowledge, but additional to them.
What are the opportunities of phenotypology?
Analyzing a person with the help of phenotypology during 2 – 4 minutes, you can determine intensity and incline of such character features as:
1. genetic intellectual potential (its limits, orientation, prospects).
2. maniacal incline (trend and degree)
3. sexuality and its peculiarities (as well as disposition to lustful and voluptuous feelings and perversity).
4. complex of moral features (loyalty, honesty, duplicity, baseness, fidelity to principle, mendacity and many other).
5. genetic inclination to non-typical action, including criminality (this is a separate serious subject, which is sometimes far from being related to the delinquency!)
6. will (the ability to stand upon one's interests in the conditions of stress or comfortable situations, the ability to withstand any aggression or to lead a vigorous offensive action).
7. disposition to heroic and cranky extraordinary deeds (including inclination to murder, suicide, exploits, mental strife etc.).
8. the quality and durability of the nervous system and the threshold of stimulation (the feature, which can be determined very accurately).
9. bent for moralizing.
10. capacity of energy, including practical commercial gifts. Incapability to function.
11. reserve, heed, cowardice, courage.
12. stubbornness, genetic perception of the environment as a potential object for fight or struggle (including provocation propensity – the ability to drive somebody to distraction).
13. lust for power and carving for authority, anxiety about one’s image.
14. astuteness, jealousy, attentiveness.
15. predatory instincts, practical, business and commercial inclinations.
And many more. There are 140 character features altogether.
The quantity of types is 10 raised to the thirtieth power. The degree of accuracy of the results is not less than 80 – 95%
Where can be phenotypology used?
Everywhere, where the human element is present:
- Different staff audits, including audits of the competitor for VIP positions or posts with a high degree of approach to the sensitive information, personal trust and responsibility;
- Negotiations, selling, purchasing and intercourse;
- Children upbringing;
- Science of crime detection;
- Political and social branches;
- Analysis of historical personalities, or people, who are unreachable due to time or territorial barrier;
- Analysis of people, who are beyond the reach of direct intercourse;
- Predicting the behavior of potential partners or rivals;
- Deciphering of dead people’s deeds;
- Competent pursuit of matrimonial candidates;
- Comparison of data of literature monuments, chronologies, events, portraits, handwriting manner, legends, traditions and other descriptions of particular historical personalities to their real character, and detecting its accuracy and fidelity.
- Disclosure of unknown shades and fine points of celebrities, as well as their secret behavior mechanism revelation;
- Working out a scenic character of literature personalities;
- Working out a competent image (in show-business, politics, career, private life);
- Psychological make-up and one’s own character’s correction.
How are scientific technologies districted from pseudo-technologies and charlatanry? This is the difference between phenotypology and physiognomy:
1. The technology is based on precise, understandable and approved scientific foundations (in this case phenotypology is based on organ’s physiology, but physiognomic - on an individual opinion of some author, guided by the method of “be wide of the mark”)
2. Technology of any kind could be separated from its bearer (teacher, creator) and is conveyed to the other user (student) in the form of understandable algorithms and knowledge. Besides the user (student) is able to gain results literally right away, just after employing the technology.
3. Art and charlatanry are inseparable form their author – the “shaman”. That means that the “shaman” or “guru” is able to do “The Thing” and normal users can not. The question “Why can we not?” can’t usually be answered by the “shaman”, who combines it with a job a trickster at the same time. He just can’t explain it clearly and starts casting a shadow on the problem – sort of things like: “your karma is not appropriate, the aura is not corresponding and however that may be, his knowledge could be perceived only by the holy ghost or deep meditation” Это одно и то же.
4. For instance, some of the “physiognomists’” affirmations like “a person with a long nose will die poor in his old days” – are nonsense of the first water. That means that all long-nosed nationalities would die being poor, which is, of course, an evident flapdoodle. Phisiology asserts that, according to the physiological basis, long nose is first of all an extended zone of olfactory receptors, which gives strong signals of different smells (a signal from the outer environment). All people with long noses are remarkable for being sensual. That is why long-nosed nationalities, like Italians, French and others, are almost always the trendsetters.
5. Technology could be repeatable and provides the constancy of the results, it can be statistically and mathematically analyzed and elaborated.
6. Most of the educated people understand the difference between astronomy and astrology. The difference is the same between phenotypology and physiognomic.